Monday 26 May 2014

Poppin' Goggles

Day 328&329
I've managed to surprise myself and missed a day. I wasn't planning on it but hell.. I fell asleep in a timely manor for once. A little victory with a little defeat, hard to decide which is better. Anyway. On with the pictures.

The first is some home made popcorn.. Popping. This was the first time that I've made popcorn at home, we were a bit slow on the uptake.. You are literally standing there waiting for it to begin popping. And then as soon as it did - pop pop pop. We let it all pop and then quieten down.. Take the lid off the pan and one last one pops. It looks really good in slow mo.


This second picture is of me wearing some glasses. Straw glasses. Do exactly as they say on the tin. They're pretty awesome in theory, but they don't work too well.. And you get a funny plastic taste.. But I look awesome. Nuff said.



No comments:

Post a Comment