Thursday 11 July 2013

Work makes for a short post..

I feel a bit guilty on days like this as I have been at work from 9am until 4pm and as I don't like to talk about it on here.. It sort of cuts out a lot of day to talk about. I'm doing 2pm until 10pm tomorrow as well so.. I guess that'll be cut a bit short as well. Well, I will most likely only pop a picture up tomorrow as I'm quite tired after work on Fridays.

I always find it odd putting petrol in my car in the morning because the road where my local station is is busy from 7:30 onwards until everyone's at work. I can't help but wonder if these people start work really early or if it takes them that long to get to work for 9 every morning. I would hate having to drive for an hour to get to work everyday. Anyways, after that I had some breakfast with Amy and then off to school! 

Then I went from there straight to work so.. Fast forward to 4pm!

I got home. Parked. Realised I'd forgotten to buy bread. Went straight  back to the shop before actually going in my house. I hate remembering something half way through a trip and you know that you'll have to go back before you do anything. Makes me feel like a silly person.

I had some time to fill before I went to pick Amy up so I hopped on Dragon's Dogma and I am really liking it. It's interesting how the game really does leave you to learn everything; like how important it is to listen to your team and that sometimes you have to run away or you die. Simple as. I think I'm going to really enjoy it especially as there seems to be a huge abundance of free roaming and extra quests to do. It's like a gold mine for my nerdiness!

When I picked Amy up we went straight to Maidstone as we were going to Pizza Hut. As its a Thursday and late night shopping we had a quick browse around the shops. Got another air freshener for the car as the old one was slowly giving up hope! I also went to have a look at that bag I really liked in Superdry.. It's still there.. Still £40.. Gimme? Maybe one day.

We had the usual cheesy bites BBQ pizza we always go for. It's so good. Never fails to make your taste buds do a dance. We actually finished it all for once because we were famished. And it seemed like a waste to get the new air freshener and then make the car smell like pizza anyway. A definition for pointlessness. 

After that we went and had a wonder around Tesco's to get some bits and bobs.. Found a phone case I really liked but it was only for the iPhone 5 so.. My 'ickle iPhone 4S is too small for it. The. We went home and just let the hysterics set in as we realised we were really tired! I still am. So I think I will sleep a couple of seconds after I have shared this on the appropriate social medias. A yes. 

I know it's a bit shorter than usual - but as just mentioned - I'm about ready to pass out. So I shall sleep soon. Maybe while you're reading this. Wuhahaha! Blog you later.

Day 11
Here's a picture of a pear made to look like its wearing bikini. It was the advert on the side of a cafe down Fremlins Walk in Maidstone. I thought it was pretty awesome so now it's being taken in by your brain box. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment