Monday 15 July 2013

Hot and bothered

I'm going to keep this one short as I am literally hot and bothered.. My abnormally high natural body temperature mixed with working in a shop with no air conditioning all day has taken its toll I will not lie. All I want now is a nice cold shower and to sleep.

So we had a bacon muffin for breakfast again today. Once again really good. We made the. Better this time by remembering to toast the muffins unlike last time but.. That's not the point. I then popped Amy over to school and went on a coop hunt!

I know we found it on Saturday but we got lost and the. Found our way with help from an iPhone so.. Was still a tad scary. I had the general idea though and got there and worked..

And now it's 5. I go to get in my car. It's boiling. The steering wheel is painful to hold. The little metal Citreon badge in the centre is literally on fire. Windows down and driving helped to cool me and the car before something spontaneously combusted.

Spaghetti bolognese as its a Monday, mighty fine stuff with the smooth sauce. We chucked in some mushrooms this time though. A little extra flavour goes a long way.. Plus I guess that course towards the five a day we all totally get.

Then it was pretty much an evening of complaining about how humid and hot it was and fighting over being in front of the fan. I'm working tomorrow too but luckily the shop has fridges all around the sides which should keep the place nice and cold for us all. Yay?

I also saw an old disabled woman kick a car as it was in the disabled bay. Fair enough - it shouldn't have been there but it makes me question you for kicking a car. Just be angry with it.

Ice cream. Not to eat - just to generally rub the tub all over your body to cool you down. Make sure you ask if you can do it to another person first or you'll scare them out of their senses!

That's all for today.. Just too hot to think straight. No air con and manual labour for a day makes the mind melt a little bit. Thanks for reading. Blog you later.

Day 15
I got this puzzle for Christmas because my favourite animal is the meerkat so it seemed appropriate. It's not a actually I possible, I've finished it. Misleading marketing if you ask me.




No comments:

Post a Comment