Monday 22 July 2013

Monday!

Just incase you didn't know what day of the week it was - it's Monday. It was a good day, as far as Mondays go. Amy's school has broken up but she has some inset days so for now still up and ready to go early in the morning! Had a cheese roll with Philly in it for breakfast. What of it?

After I dropped Amy off, I thought I would get back on Borderlands 2 because I'm really enjoying the downloadable content that I just got for it. I basically finished Captain Scarlets bit but I can't beat the aptly named Hyperius The Invincible.. Rargh.

I seem to have sudden mood swings during the day as when I am playing games it is safe to say that is quite unproductive when I know I have things I need to do.. About 1 my mood jumped to being super practical and I had a shower, made my bed with new bed sheets, made a phone call and had lunch. Just because. It felt pretty satisfying. 

Picked Amy up and we chilled for a while and then popped to the shop for some bits for tea. Mainly mushrooms because we like them in our carbonara. We also had a garlic bread the size of a small pizza to go with it which wasn't all that garlicky to be honest.. But for £1, don't complain! 

We then further chilled. Some videos, some Borderlands. Then the craving for ice cream hit me so we went back to the shops. This time all of the fridges were empty as they had broken down due to the heat. The freezers were fine so if didn't bother me too much!

Thanks for reading. Ice cream is the best. Blog you later.

Day 22
When I was dropping Amy off I thought 'I haven't taken a picture today.' So here's a street lamp. True story.


No comments:

Post a Comment