Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekend shananigans

So I think I will talk about the films I watched on Friday tomorrow on an extra post during the day so I don't have to rush and miss stuff. They were pretty good so.. Lets start with Saturday. 

So Saturday, where I work was having a charity day so everyone was in fancy dress. There were pink lady's, a Blues Brother and Where's Wally. One of my supervisors also said if we raised £100 that he would go bald and.. Well I watched his hair fall off. They were using this Babyliss thing for men and it wasn't really working so the Barber at the top of the hill lent us a shaver as it was charity. Then they wet shaved his entire head.. It was very smooth but felt very weird. Overall the shop made about £300 for Carers Trust so yay. 

After that - you'll never guess where we went. Bluewater again! Three weeks in a row! I think we will probably leave it next week as it was getting a lot busier due to the weather cooling off or something.. I bought the Borderlands 2 season pass because they announced more DLC on a live stream Saturday so now I wanted to get my hands on it. Amy got some Croc Sandals as she wanted some nice sandals. I must say - I am usually not a fan of Crocs but they were pretty nice. And they do feel very comfy. 

We had a Nando's for tea as we were there and really enjoyed it. We both had a chicken burger with chips and rice and the red pepper dip. I went up and ordered and paid.. And the starter was at the table before I sat down. Very efficient! 

After that we went home for a little bit.. Then Amy was baby sitting so I have her a lift over there. I then thought I would try all the new stuff on Borderlands but I spent 3 hours downloading all of the stuff for it so.. I only managed to play a little bit of it. It's all really good though so I'm happy.

Today we were rather lazy in the morning, not really moving until gone 11. Beds shouldn't be so comfortable, they promote procrastination! Maybe an uncomfortable bed would encourage you to get up and do things.. Interesting idea. We then popped to the shops to get some lunch. We had some rather nice bee quarter pounders. They were so good. When a burger is good, it's really good I find. They were really good. I want another one. It would probably taste even better on the BBQ but that's just fantasising. 

Spent the afternoon playing some Borderlands 2, watching some YouTube videos including the best vines of 2013 and Mock The Weeks 'scenes we'd like to see.' A very nice chillaxed weekend I must say. Thankfully it has cooked off too! 

That's all for this one as I went to work at 5 so.. Yeah. Shall do the movie reviews tomorrow or Tuesday depending on when my fingers want to do some typing. Blog you later.

Day 21
I also found that gmail does this too. Cute little thing eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment