Monday 29 July 2013

The World's End

It's not really. I'm just quoting the title of the film that I saw today. It was so friggin' good!

To start from the beginning, I had Amy round last night because as there is no more school we can rebels like that. Yeah. Woke up, had a shower.. The usual bits and bobs of your morning. We for some reason had the craving to go and look at some Lego so we hopped in to the bubble car and headed to Bluewater.

It's nice going during the week as people are still at work so parking is generally nice and easy, close to the shops and then it's not too busy. We weren't there for very long because we knew what we wanted to go and look at and once we were done browsing it had gotten a bit busty - plus when we had finished browsing we were right next to the exit for the car. We then fancied being a bit adventurous and used some new roads to get into Maidstone to go to Hobby Craft and Argos with the free parking. Free parking is the bomb. We then went home a different way to usual so we could go to Aylseford and then to Tesco! Pretty adventurous from someone who doesn't like driving all that much if I do say so myself. Didn't get lost either.

Then we did some shopping and spent some money so.. Yeah that happened. We got a lot of salad. Because we can. Greens.

By the time we were back it was about half four and we had made plans to go and see a film with Mr Tate - The World's End as you can presume already. We thought we would be seeing the 8:10 showing as it was so close to 5, turns out we went to the 5:20 showing even though we didn't leave until 5:10. We still made it with about 5 minutes of trailers to sit through so it was better timing than getting there early and then sitting through all the trailers.. The film is amazing. As it is still in the cinema I won't say anything about because people will probably be going to see this. If by chance they came across this post before hand and I ruined it for them - I would feel bad. If I ever found out. This way there can be no problems. GO SEE IT!

We then went to the Dockside Outlet where we had a Nando's for tea. We were famished as we hadn't had a proper lunch and then sat through a film before eating.. As good as always and the food was at the table again. I could used to that then complain at other restaurants. Only problem is if what if they refused my card by the time the food was at my table, being devoured. Awk's.

That was my day. Pretty good if you ask me. I enjoyed it so you should enjoy reading it? I don't think it really works that way to be fair but I can assume. Thanks for reading.

Day 29
All I want to do now is watch both of these because I forgot how much I like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. They are two of the only actors whose names I know and recommend. I also follow then on Twitter and I barely use Twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment