Sunday 14 July 2013

The heat..

Hello people. An actual blog this time, not just a picture but I like to try and keep it to 5 'proper' posts a week so I usually don't do it Friday and Saturday.. For those of you who don't know that already..

The first thing we did on Saturday was drive to a coop in Longfield as I've been asked to do a couple of shifts up there in the coming week. Got a little bit lost to be honest but.. I'm sure I'll manage to get there next time.

Then we went to Bluewater, two weeks in a row we have been on Saturday and got a space right down the front. I guess it does help that we go all the way round the car park that has the shop mobility section.. No one seems to like to drive that far round so there's a lot of decent spaces. I actually bought some clothes, optionally. I don't know if I have said it already on here but I really am no good at clothing myself, I just survive off of birthday and Christmas presents for a year of clothes. I'm not fussed with fashion so if a shirt I got last year still doesn't have a hole in it - it's fine to wear. I have been wanting to get some clothes from Uni Qlo for a while as it's one of the only shops I've been in that I like the clothes. I got a pair of shorts and two shirts. Under £20 as well as they were all on offer. Amy got some summery clothes too but girls clothes is a stretch too far for me.. I even started to look for some new shoes but I thought I might leave that for next pay day.. Take it slowly Matt.

We had no idea what to have for lunch because it was about the lunch rush when we were all done in the shops. We were going to head back to the subway we had found last weekend but instead decided to go to the little cafe in Morrison's. Must say, Im quite surprised as it was very cheap and very nice. I had an American style chicken burger with these huge chips that were really tasty. Amy went for a jacket potato with cheese and bacon. It literally just had a rasher of cooked bacon laid across the top of it. It was quite funny.. To me anyway.

After that we just went a laid around in my room.. It was so hot we really didn't know what to do with ourselves. We were just biding our time until about half five because her Granddad was going to Cineworld Rochester to watch a live stream of Andre Riu - probably just butchered the spelling of his name but.. Someone will know who I mean. They were following us up there because they've never been that way before. We only got separated once so it worked out pretty well. After that we headed to the Dockside Centre in Chatham for some tea. Nandos! As you'll know if you saw my picture on Saturday.

Haven't been to Nandos in ages but I must say the one in Chatham is really nice. It generally a load of families going out for a meal where as in Maidstone it seems to be a load of 'lads' making noise trying to eat the hottest food going.. I had a pitta with chicken. Amy had a burger which had a huge lettuce leaf in it. That quite amused me as well I must say.

Yesterday night we ended up doing an emergency run to the coop to get some ice cream because it was so hot. Lemon meringue. Good times.

Today we went to Maidstone - second Sunday in a row. Its nice and quiet on a Sunday and you can get great parking spaces and its just a nice place to be. I got some deodorant. Couldn't find any shoes even though I told myself to leave it for this month! Amy found some more bits that she liked so it worked out to be a success. We also had a happy meal because we are still hunting for some minions while they are in the happy meals. We both got the same purple one that we got the other day so they shall be going on eBay. Its strange that people will buy them for more than the value of a happy meal. It's like infinite money! I remember when they first came out, people were bidding up to £20 for some of them.

Then we basically just lazed in the heat for the rest of the day.. Its just too hot to do anything! Well.. I then went to work but.. Yeah.

Just a warning, my blog posts for the next week might be a bit skimpy because I am working every day until Saturday from today. A mix of the shop I am usually in and the one in Longfield for a couple of days so.. I don't talk about that so I shall most likely be talking about stuff that interests me when I get time to do so. Who knows, some of you may like that more than this. Each to their own.

Thats all for this one, thanks for reading. I appreciate every view, I'm almost at 4,000 so lets get there soon! Blog you later.

Day 14
So when I was getting ready to go to work I went to get my shoes from the cupboard and bang! Floating shoe.. Casual..


No comments:

Post a Comment