Tuesday 2 July 2013

How to Tuesday

You can do Tuesday however you want but I think we're doing it pretty well. I'm writing this out at 19:20, sitting on the floor of Cineworld Rochester waiting for Despicable Me 2. I want to make sure that I have it ready depending on when I get in later because I want to be up and awake tomorrow for reasons of which I shall not discuss. 

It started as usual, up in the morning to pop Amy over to her school, I had some more chocolate hoop things because they are so tasty. I'm actually having breakfast.. Haven't done that in a while. 

After that I watched Expendables 2 which I am borrowing from Amy's dad. It's not as good as the first one but then what films are better than the first? Well generally anyway.. After that a played some Borderlands 2 as I have been meaning to finish all the achievements on that for a while, only had 3 left to do after all. I managed to get them done so that is all out of the way. 

I obviously then watched some tennis. Wasn't too excited for today because it was all the women's quarter finals and we had no Brits left but Lisicki won so I was happy with that result. 

This bit comes from my bedroom as we are home. So we went to Frankie & Bennies and decided to both try something new. I went for blue cheese sauce in mushrooms with bread. Any went BBQ pulled pork potato skins. Tasty. I finally tried gnocchi today! Wasn't really worth the wait to be honest.. Quite gooey and sickly but it was nice.. Just couldn't finish it all. It was a bolognase and bacon bake with gnocchi. Amy had BBQ pulled pork bake, BBQ pasta is a strange combo. Worked well though. We shared a bit of cheesecake for dessert because we needed something sweet!

Then we saw Despicable Me 2! We had the right idea about going to a later showing to avoid the children as did many other adults. It was so good! One of the best films ever, most people have probably already seen it but if you haven't go and see it - if you have, see it again! We'll come too.

We were also very lucky and got one of the really close parking spaces with plenty of room both sides. Luxury.

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed. Shall blog you later on!

Day 2
This I took this morning because I've been saying about my dashboard of minions, thought I would show you. Apparently some of these toys are going on eBay for £15! None of the ones I've got mind you but it's still pretty crazy..


No comments:

Post a Comment