Wednesday 31 July 2013

G'bye July

That title totally rhymed. 

It's kind of strange that half of the year has already gone.. I know that was technically the end of June but a whole half year has flown by! 

Anyway, today will be a shorter one because I started work at 3 so yeah. 

And I spent a lot of the rest of the day asleep.. I know it's kind of bad but sometimes sleep is just the thing to do. I didn't wake up terribly late, I was out and about by 10. Then I sort of napped with Amy until half 1..

Then we had lunch. We had a bruschetta to continue our healthy spree. Red onion, tomatoes with some garlic salt and olive oil. Crusty toasted ciabatta bread. Sweet chilli sauce. Oh it's so good. I don't even care. 

By the way, check out element animation on YouTube. They are awesome. Just awesome.

Then I had work.. Right now I'm going to watch Shaun of the Dead because The Worlds End has given me cravings. They need to be sated. This'll work.

Thanks for reading, shall watch my film. Blog you later.

Day 31
I went to sign in on my Xbox and my little avatar was asleep with a teddy bear. Never knew it did that. Gamerscore!


No comments:

Post a Comment