Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tuesday

A little different start today compared to normal. Went to the coop. Didn't buy anything, just walked around seeing if the magazines had changed over it being magazine day n'all. They hadn't. The morning continued as normal ending with me taking Amy to school. Surprised?

So the first thing I did today was to re watch what I had seen of the men's final and then the end. I can honestly say that'll e one of the matches that in years to come people will ask 'did you see this match?' and I will be able to say yes. Now I'm not very sporty and don't watch a lot of sports, I do watch tennis and snooker though. And I know the general scene surrounding them, just when it comes to football I really couldn't care less as there are far too many names to remember! Plus they are all whiney little so and so's who fall down if a feather nudges them. Football has changed so much compared to when England actually won things. It's gotten less respectful of a sport if you ask me. Did I just rant about sports? I could be a bad journalist.

Anyway, after that I went for a walk to the shop to get the magazines as they had been swapped over. Glad to get myself out of the house for a while. I know everyone says to lay in the garden or something but if I am home alone I feel awake are being alone in the garden and I could guarantee I would miss the door or something. It was lovely weather to have a little walk in anyway, warm and breezy.

When I got in I thought I would achievement hunt on Halo Anniversary as I am trying to clean up my unfinished games. It gives me a goal which I find quite appealing as once you've done it you can see quite clearly that you have. Hence my addiction to achievement hunting. I must say, for such an old game, playing it now makes you realise how far ahead of all other companies they were upon releasing this. It was genius!

I then picked Amy up and we went to Sainsbury's. I bought Dragon's Dogma because I really like the look of it. I haven't tried it yet as I was busy in the evening and try not to play games into the early hours of the morning like I used to. Sleeping pattern is more important. We also got a little cooking book with pasta recipes in it because pasta is like our go to food. Just, we always have the same kinds and we wanted to branch out and try making our own sauces and stuff. If you are looking for any cookery books, Sainsbury's is the place to go right now because all of their books are really cheap. We got a book usually worth £25 for £6! Bargain. 

We had pasta bake today. Haven't had it in ages and it was so good, I've missed it.

We watched Skins from last night today as well because it goes on a bit too late to get everything done on a Monday. It was Effy's last episode and it was so crazy. The depth of the stories which they have made I honestly didn't expect. I was expecting the reckless and care free randomness that I saw from the other series but this is like a really powerful drama. I won't ruin it for anyone else that hasn't seen it yet but wow. Be prepared.

The evening continued with general laziness and very nearly an accidental nap. There's a time and place and late at night is not the right one! Unless you can sleep through because you're a god of sleep.. I don't sleep all the well as my friends will know, find it awfully hard to fall asleep and twice as hard to wake up. I like to think its just a part of being adolescent and really hope I'll grow out if it. I love sleep and hate fighting for it!

I was thinking alongside the standard daily blogging shananigans that I should talk about some else. Anything, just something random like today my small tangents on sports and the quest for sleep. I think it'll bring something a little extra which may make you want to come and read. Just because you have no clue what I'll be on about. I don't half the time - this all comes out the tips of my thumbs on a whim every night. I like to think it works pretty well. Let me know what you think.

That's all for today. Thanks for reading. Blog you later.

Day 9
Here was pudding. Pop Tarts - the proper American ones from the American sweet shop in 'The Mall' in Maidstone. These are cookies and creams flavour and were mighty delicious. I would advise you try some but they are quite expensive being imports - just under £5. I'd say go halts with someone unless you love them and have no problem dishing out that amount of cash for them. Or if you live in America.. Go crazy because I'm sure they are no where near as much. Shabing.


No comments:

Post a Comment