Tuesday 30 July 2013

Healthiness

My day started with work at 7 in the morning until midday. Fast forward..

And it's midday. I got home with Amy and the house was empty because I forgot everyone would be out. Had a chat with my nan on the phone. Then we made Mexican food for lunch, I can't spell it properly but it was rather nice. Chicken with seasoning, salsa, grated cheese in a fried tortilla wrap, folded over. Very tasty. Never look anything like the box though..

We then watched some TV - well a lot all the way up until about 5. We watched some Top Gear and I'm forever amazed by the ridiculous budget they get. Also watched some Man Vs. Food which has some crazy meals on it. Huge. Nothing compared to epic meal time on YouTube though, the stuff they make would be too much for the heart attack cafe. We also watched Storage Raiders which is awesome and you should try watch it sometime. It's about storage units that get auctioned off because the owners couldn't afford them anymore. Some really random stuff turns up in them - like whale poo.

We had a very lovely tea, I liked it a lot more than Amy did and that'll be my picture for today - down below. 

We watched 90210 from yesterday and you can tell its getting close to the end of the series because everything is kicking off and getting dramatic. Ahhh the drama. 

Then an evening if general chillaxation was in order. To tired to do anything - apart from get some ice cream. There's always energy for ice cream. I remember my friend saying eating ice cream is negative calories because the amount of energy your body uses to warm the ice cream up offsets the calories. I wish that was true because I love the stuff!

Thanks for reading. Blog you later.

Day 30
So this here is - chicken, bacon, spring onion, red onion, green pepper, rocket, baby leaf salad, cheddar and onion croutons with a tomato and chilli dressing. And a tomato roll. Loved it. An explosion on the tongue.


No comments:

Post a Comment