Friday 19 July 2013

Friday's snippet

As you know I keep it short on Fridays.. Plus I am tired from six days of work in a row so. I watched another three films today so I must remember to try and something about them somewhere or I will forget. I watched Up!, The Adjustment Bureau and When The Lights Go Out. I know they're across the spectrum of genres and seem like weird choices now looking back.. Oh well.

Day 19
I know it may not look like it but this is a bag of sqashies that has morphed together into one giant lump of gooeyness. Amy out them in the glove box of my car and we forgot about them and with this heat thy sort of melted into one blob. I found them as I remember they were there and wanted to eat them. Ended up just being one..


Happy Birthday to my brother also, as today is his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment