Tuesday 16 July 2013

The 16th

See I am still very uncomfortable in all this heat, and the humidity alongside that just makes it infinitely worse. I'm honestly just hoping that an awesome thunderstorm will be following as it should be. Yeah. Bang!

Luckily the shop I work in is lined in fridges around the edge and I was handling the frozen stuff today. Kept me nice and cool, but that is all about work.

It's going to be really short and jumpy today because I am really quite tired. The heat seems to make me quite fatigued so.. I want to pass out like right now. Don't want to just give you a picture though so disjointed ramblings will suffice. 

We had chicken hunters with cheese with waffles for tea. I must say, for something so simple as to just stick it in the oven, it was really tasty. I love chicken anyway so the cheese and bacon and sauce just makes it so much better. And who doesn't like waffles? And some rocky road cheesecake for pudding.

We watched Skins today, 'Pure' - the one about Cassie. No where near as good as the Effy double but I guess it'll fill the time until Cook's episodes which I have the feeling will be the best as they have been saved until last. Today was quite a strange mix of drugs and London and stalking chefs. Literally. If you watch it that'll all make sense but otherwise.. Yeah it is that weird.

That's all for today.. I'm going to pass out now. Yay. Blog you later.

Day 16
In Tonbridge Wells there is a little sweatshop which sells American drink cans. I am always quite interested in picking some up to give them a try as we don't get nearly as many flavours. Here is a Fanta grape and diet Pepsi lime. Not that good to be honest but the cans look awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment