Wednesday 10 July 2013

Short?

I had work today so that sort of cuts the post short because that's a whole chunk if the day I don't like to talk about. Who wants to know about work?

We went crazy this morning - bacon muffins for breakfast and they were awesome. Bacon is used in breakfast, lunch and tea - sometimes even for a snack. It's a magical food sort. Amy's idea so thanks to her because it was super yummy. And then I took her to school - you know that already.

So the first thing I did today was clear up getting all the collectables on Halo Anniversary, it's always the tedious bit of a game because it usually means half playing through a lot of the game as quick as you can and then you make silly mistakes have to start over. That happened a lot. None the less, collected all the stuffs. I also found it very interesting that they may have included new story features in this one through the terminals. Anyone who has played Halo will probably know about the terminals, they give information about the games history. In this you get videos showing history rather than just a screen if text to read. Interesting things I must say. 

I watched another film today. It really wasn't that, LoveFilm users had given it an overall score of 3.5 stars. I probably should tell you what film it was - Jonah Hex. I remember seeing it advertised when it came out thinking it looked good. It had a pretty random storyline which was really weak in places. The acting was pretty bad on some accounts.. Megan Fox in particular.. It seems like she did Transformers and then hopped on a fail train because she hasn't done a lot of good since. I hope she doesn't read this. Back to the film - it was also only 1 hour and 10 minutes long which really annoyed me because it makes it feel rushed. Like loads got left out. I must say the CGI was very good and his apparent power to bring the dead back to life by touching them was pretty cool but other than that.. Meh. In my opinion anyway. 

I then played my new game - Dragon's Dogma and am really enjoying it. I love the free roam and customisation available and that I know it's really hard. Hard games either put people off or makes people love it as they get this big sense of achievement from doing it. I personally think most people get put off of it because they feel gaming should be relaxing and easy to just do. Games should be challenging others wise it doesn't really engage you. You're just a passive third person watching a pre determined story. I know that's what I am doing anyway but I'm doing it my way. Some games don't get released outside of Japan because they are considered too hard for us. 

I seem to have gone on two little tangents today, about films and gaming again. I like films. I like games. Makes sense. 

Blog you later.

Day 10
Here is the lovely thing which I called breakfast today. So good. I just want to eat at right now again. Maybe again. And another time after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment