Monday 1 July 2013

Day 1?

So Amy challenged me to take a picture a day for an entire year starting from today. So I have to take a picture each day and post it on here. I think I should manage as long as I remember, even if it literally is just the picture due to me not having a lot of time etc.. We'll see how it goes shall we?

I feel like I was quite productive today but in hindsight I guess it really wasn't all that great.. The morning was pretty standard apart from I actually had breakfast for once, bowl of weetos, I think that's how it's spelt. The chocolate hoop things. Then I popped Amy over to school and I came back to a bed with no covers which was very appealing. 

First thing I did was complete all of the achievements on FF13-2. I know it's not exactly hard or anything but it is very satisfying looking at it knowing you've done all there is to do. Quite a good feeling. 

I started watching the tennis at half 11 because they start broadcasting in BBC 2 from then, but it's always the courts that are not shown very often, not centre or courts 1&2. For some reason they just don't look right on the screen and seem stretched or something.. Might just be where the seating is so close to the courts in comparison, just a perception thing.

Boy it was a good day of tennis. Unfortunately Robson went out so I don't think we have any more British women going through which is a shame. I am personally backing Sabine Lisicki, I think she's really awesome. Beat Williams today so there goes the favourite! Murray won in 3, as did Djokovic. It was all very enjoyable to watch. Why does Wimbledon only last two weeks? I need more!

I went to the shops at about half 1 and walked up the road glued to my phone watching the live scores update. I got some ingredients for tea as I was cooking strozopretti today! Haven't had it in a while and it was as good as always. Very proud of that dish. When I got in I had a fight with my bed sheets but it turned out pretty well for once, usually I leave the duvet looking all ruffled up and lumpy but it is nice and smooth for now.

The next chore on my list was to try and wash the lovely present from the bird that was left for me yesterday. It must have been sub a big bird, I know I said this yesterday but dayum! Big poppers. Managed to wash most of it away and not splash myself so I'd call it a win.

I did all this to get it out the way so I could watch Murray. The days he plays means that I only get to see him play on Mondays as I work Wednesday and Friday - and now I know I'll miss him Wednesday; possibly Friday assuming he gets through. I'm thinking it could be a Murray Djokovic final.. Djokovic beat Haas today in 3 sets even though he has always lost to Haas on grass in the past. Anyone's game really.

Dinner was so good. Couldn't finish it all so my parents got to try some, usually it's all gone before they get the chance but today they drew up lucky. They said it was good - more credit to my ego.

Spent the evening relaxing and the such, taking in the hot weather from outside. Watched some TV and what not - of course including 90210 because it is good. I still don't care. Also the new series of skins has started which I am quite looking forward to, I really enjoy it. Might have to OD it tomorrow though, too late now.. Sleep is calling.

Thanks for reading, down below is day one of my year of pictures. I hope. Blog you later.

Day 1
So today I thought I would share with you a piece of art I did during my GCSE's which I am very proud of. Good 30 hours spent on this, you may have already seen this in the photo feed on the left but I still have a look at it every now and then and think 'just put your mind to it.'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment