Thursday 1 August 2013

Another film?

Hello again. You.

I'm going to jump right in at midday because this morning mainly comprised of self grooming. In the form of shaving my face down to a goatee again.

Lunch time we had some chicken nuggets because they are so yummy. They were a little dry but.. Still yummy. With chips of course. And a generous helping of ketchup, tomato variant.

We spent the afternoon watching some TV and doing some Hama beads. Well Amy did, my part in this was mainly bead finding, colour scheme aider and setting up the ironing board to finish them off. If you're unsure of what a Hama bead is there'll be a picture down bellow. I thought everyone would know what they are but my mum didn't! I remember using them at school in graphics.

We did spend about 15 minutes shop hopping looking for some grease proof paper as you iron them under this or they'll stick to the iron I guess.. Turns out no where in Borough Green sells it. As far as we know. Did get a slush puppy though so it's not all bad. And my sister had some paper anyway so.. Guess it was a slushy run more than anything.

For the evening we went out with Mr Tate and Caz for some tea and to see a film. We had Chiquito's, me and Amy used to go there pretty often because it was pretty cheap and really tasty with huge dishes. We've been putting off going back because the new menu didn't look as good and there are no set menus any more. Turns out Tate gets 20% off with his Cineworld card so it wasn't all bad. I had a chorizo and sweetcorn wrap, Amy had some meatballs in sauce with rice. I kind of wish I went for something like that now as mine wasn't really all that filling. Just tasted good.

We then saw The Heat, it was pretty awesome. Very funny, it was nice to go and see a film that was genuinely funny. Quite graphic.. Which seems to be happening more and more now, funny and appearing to be light hearted until stuff gets serious.. Worth a watch though! It was also ironic as the air con was broken so it was pretty hot.

Thanks for reading, blog you later.

Day 32
I just got lost with the numbers because its the 1st August not the 32nd July. Bleh. Anyway, here are some Hama bead creations. The minion is awesome, we know. Amy also made a C and a T for Tom and Caz but they are currently with their respective owners. 


No comments:

Post a Comment