Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday

Day 50
Big 5-0! It's strange to think that I have done this for 50 days in a row and I must say at first I didn't think I would make it past 20 but.. Well. Here we are. 

So you would think that I have all these pictures lined up on my phone ready to use day by day and I have recently thanks to our trip up north but honestly a lot of the time, unless I see something that would be interesting - I just grab something random. Today is one of them days.

On my desk I have some little bits of origami that I did for my GCSE in Art and I paper clipped them into my book for part of a project. I didn't think I would get them back but turns out I did. Now this little swan floats around my desk usually just getting in the way. It's not exactly made that well because my hands are too big to make the tiny folds but it turned out pretty well for a first try. The swan is like the iconic origami thing. Here's mine on some lovely pink flowery paper. Manly.

See now Amy is pretty convinced I've ready used this little guy on here so here is a picture of it on the bed with Amy hiding under the duvet, just for variation. For scale. As to why I said tiny folds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment