Monday 26 August 2013

Mind blank..

So, to put it simply - we couldn't think of anything to do. At first we just lounged around, had a shower each and watched some of the Food Network. Easily my new favourite channel, it just makes me want to go to America to eat everything!

We had no idea what to do with ourselves. Ended up playing a little bit of Minecraft with Mr Tate; unfortunately I felt a headache coming on and thought it best to stop. Covered my eyes, had some dark time to calm my brain. We then decided to just get out the house - destination Bluewater.

I find bank holidays funny because more people will have time off work to go out and shop, but all the shops shut early or don't open. Seems strange. Bluewater stays open until 7 and we got there with plenty of time to wonder around. Amy got another Yankee Candle which we burnt as soon as we got in - a Bahama breeze scent. It's nice and relaxing. She also got some other bits - you'll see one later. 

With the boredom from earlier in the day came hunger and a lack of enthusiasm to cook. We ventured back to Chimi Changa because we were so impressed last time. I tried a chorizo and cheese quesadilla - the word I couldn't spell last time. It wasn't as good as the paella, but I thought I should try something different. Kind of tastes like pizza. Amy went for the BBQ pork quesadilla again, that was so much tastier. To me anyway, she also agrees. We were good and opted for tap water to save money and to be healthy. Mainly the money. Kept it under £20. 

The way the tables were positioned meant I was basically opposite another couple about 4 metres away.. And she kept offering him rewards for eating food he didn't like. Between arguments. It was quite strange. Each to their own?

That'll be all for today. Thanks for having a look. Blog you later.

Day 58
This is something that Amy bought for me. I'm not really all that into aftershaves and what not but I used to have this one back at school. It was a Christmas present and Amy remembered the smell of it and really liked it so she treated me. The bottle in the middle was £16 or this set for £20 so.. Value is value!


No comments:

Post a Comment