Sunday 11 August 2013

I'm away tomorrow..

As you can presume by the title - I am away tomorrow. Me and Amy are off up to Birmingham to go to Cadbury World so.. Tomorrow will just be a picture as no doubt I'll be quite busy and/or tired from driving over 150 miles.. None the less, I shall not miss a picture!

This weekend has been pretty interesting. We went to Royal Tonbridge Wells on Saturday as we haven't been there in ages. It would appear the talking bins have stopped working.. They had Mr T's voice last time we were there.

In the evening we went out to the cinema with Tom and Chloe, we saw Grown Ups 2.. 3 of the 4 of us were not very impressed by it. The first one easily outshines it but don't take this to mean don't see because you might love it. To me it just felt like a follow up film to rake in some more cash.. I hate saying it because I think Adam Sandler is hilarious but this is not his best work. You'll still laugh but I think you'll find yourself trying to piece together a coherent story line to justify the film being made. I did.

Today for lunch we had 'random stuff from the freezer' as it needs emptying as it is getting rather frosty. Ended up having chicken nuggets, beef burgers and chips. I covered all of mine in sweet chilli sauce because I had the craving for it. All it did was make me want a sweet chilli wrap from McDonalds but.. I'll survive without. 

We then ventured somewhere new! We went to a little retail park in Orpington as the Argos there had a good deal on a Sims 3 starter pack. The game plus two expansions - £20. Assuming all together they cost about £80 individually this was rather awesome. I got myself a little gizmo also, which you'll down bellow. 

This post has been a little mismatchy and jumping around the weekend but.. Tuesdays and Wednesdays should be a biggun' to cover what we got to off up north. We are planning to go to the Sea Life Centre tomorrow also as our annual passes allow us free entry. Happy days. Might do a post about that.. Tomorrow's will be dependant on if I am relying on 3G or if there is wifi. I doubt there will be though. Thanks for reading, blog you later!

Day 42
This little gizmo I mentioned is an iPhone mount for your car. I'm planning to use my phone as the SatNav so.. This stops me having to look down at my phone. Safety first!


2 comments:

  1. I use a mount that connects to the air vent to the left of me, felt concerned about blocking viewing area of the windscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I'm not too bothered because its not in my direct eye line. I thought you used your iPad for your navigation.. Probably best not to have that one the windscreen!

    ReplyDelete