Monday 5 August 2013

Medium?

So it's not going to be super long but it's not going to be super small.. I'm not at home again today but I don't want to be rude and not post something proper once every now and then!

Today we decided to go to Maidstone to do some wondering and maybe some shopping if the needs came to it. We went to Frankie and Benny's for lunch as the lunch menu is good value! I won't lie.. I don't like to moan.. But the service wasn't quite as good as usual today. I don't mean to be mean but it wasn't very busy and it just felt like they were avoiding our table. Otherwise the food was good though. Always is.

I am finishing this post up on Amy's new toy which I will get to later but it should let me get a little bit more into the post. Lucky you!

After we had lunch we wondered around Maidstone for a little while, Amy got a pencil case from Paperchase because everything in there is freakin' awesome. She wanted one for when she goes back to school - sorted.

We then headed home for a little while then we went off to PC world or Curry's.. Whichever it is. She has a Macbook Pro 13" now. She likes her Apple stuff and I like it to so. Yeah. 

Right now I am watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter because I really wanted to see it when it was in the cinema and now its out on DVD and now.. AHHH! It's so good. Yeah.

Well I am going to watch this and then sleep. Sleep is good. Thanks for reading. I guess this counts as a medium post as it is a lot longer than just your bog standard picture only post. Blog you later.

Day 36
We also went to Asda today to get some shopping in. If you go towards the end of the shops open hours, there is a trolley full of lovely cheapy bakery goodness. Picked up this bargain. 12 doughnuts - 20p. Happy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment