Tuesday 27 August 2013

Supermarket

Once again we were confronted with the fact that we couldn't think of anything to do. It just seems when it is getting to the end of the summer holiday all of your ideas are burnt out or.. Done. Started off the day with a bacon sandwich which was huge - it was basically half a baguette filled with bacon. Amy's dad got them for us from his favourite food van and I can now see why. Gorgeous.

We thought we would go and get a board game form that new toy shop that has opened up in Aylesford - Smyths - but that was to no avail. It's not that they were lacking board games, it was they were lacking one which was reasonably priced that we actually wanted to play. Turns out there is another version of Monopoly out where you buy brands instead of properties, pretty good idea I must say. The little player pieces are gold on that one.

I really like playing Monopoly, the originals problem is that it goes on for too long, you have to be the only person not bankrupt to win. And once everyone owns little bits of the board and has hotels and what not.. It takes a really long time or a lot of luck for the game to finish in an enjoyable time. The new ones have better ways of winning like first to an ex amount of money and the such.. Rolling with the times. Short attention spans of teenagers. They need tech!

We then went to Asda and got Ellie Goulding's album. Pretty good value, 20 or so songs for £10 which is a lot better than most of the CD's you get. Also bought Mean Girls as it's one of Amy's favourite films and I hadn't seen it. I have now. I enjoyed it. Just a good thing that real school life is completely like that.. Just a little bit.

We also went to Tesco's for some roasties because they are so yummy. We needed something to go with our tea of chicken gridlers and couscous because the plate would have been a bit bland and empty. We also got a 12 pack of Fosters Radler for £6 which was a bargain, we're going to a BBQ on Saturday so now we can bring our own booze you might say. 

After tea we wacthed 90210. Yup. Turns out there is like.. Another 10 episodes even though so much is already going on which surprised me.. They must have a hell of a lot of funding because the series will be about 20-24 episodes long or something. It is the last season though so it'll go out with a bang! And then we watched Mean Girls.

Voila! That's my day today. Blog you later.

Day 59
So there is this game called The Binding Of Isaac and I have watched people play it on YouTube since it has been released and.. I've also wanted to play it but I have never had a computer which is able to do so. Amy now having this Mac asked if it would work on here.. I didn't even think of that. Turns out it does and I can now play it. Not too much because this is still Amy's toy but I am very thankful to be able to play it. It is really hard to get used to but there is going to be another version released on the Xbox at the end of the year or next year. I think I'll be a lot better at that and I really can't wait for it. Woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment