Thursday 29 August 2013

Lego

Totally went to Lego Land today, I don't even care how old I am. It was free with the pass so why not? 

The drive there was really quite horrible.. There was lots of traffic and we got stopped for ages.. Then there were a load of crazy drivers which kept cutting me up or just generally being douches. I have come to terms with it now because.. I got there and it doesn't matter but I just don't understand why some people do what they do. And they say that young people are the dangerous drivers? RANT.

Anyway, we got there and walked in and I honestly felt like a little kid again, I just wanted to be one of the ones running around looking at everything screaming 'it's so cool!' I can do it in my head, I acted like a mature adult I'm afraid. There will be no viral videos of me. We walked around the mini village first, I know it's been there for ages and I have been before but for the life of me I could not remember it at all. It seems like the type of thing that I should remember but I just couldn't. So I guess it was a good thing because I got to enjoy that again like it was the first time seeing it.

We had a little ride on the sky rail.. It was most definitely not called that but I honestly have no clue as to it's real name. Some people waved at us and I had to resist doing the royal wave back. Otherwise, the place was packed. The queues were completely filling up the designated areas and then shooting off up the side of the footpaths. We just wondered around, then decided to head home. Just to once again be tailgated by an impatient driver who ending up speeding off on the wrong side of the road because the speed limit was too good for him. 

We stopped off at our favourite services, Cobham on the M25.. We didn't have a burrito today; just stopped for a toilet break. Then we quite happily toddled off home.

Then we were bored again. So we thought we would go and see a film and have some food. We went to the Pizza Hut at the Dockside Outlet Centre in Chatham and it all started off fine.. We got the pizza and then our table disappeared off the face of the Earth apparently. They literally ignored us until it got to the point we wanted to pay. Unlimited refills is pointless when no one comes over to offer you a refill. After we finished we were waiting a good 10 minutes anyway. I don't want to be mean and rant again but it was quite annoying, it made me feel like I'd done something to offend them therefore earning me no service. Maidstone Pizza Hut is still the best. Yeah.

We saw 'The Way Way Back' and it was just darn amazeballs. Yes - #amazeballs. I was a bit skeptical as right at the start they had a hashtag and a Facebook page up on the screen asking you to let them know what you thought. But it turned out to be one of the better films we'd seen this year. It's about a young boy on summer vacation with his mum and her new boyfriend and how he comes into his own person by working at a water park. Reading that really doesn't make it sound all that exciting but it is really worth watching, I felt quite involved in the film just from watching it. Watch it!

Thanks for taking a looksie on here today, I haven't mentioned this for a while but the Blog is pretty close to 6,000 views now so.. Ahh cool. Thanks. Blog you later.

Day 61
I was planning on using one the pictures we took today but as we were out again we didn't get a chance to whack them onto the Mac so.. Here is another one from the wonderful world of Harry Potter. They had the set of Dumbledor's office and when I walked in the first thing I said was 'Where is Fawkes?' because he was always in there.. But a bit further round the tour we found him. They had him in the creatures section which makes sense. Still would have been nice for him to be in the office - just my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment