Friday 9 August 2013

The power!

This post has an epic title with a really full conclusion. I'm sorry.

Basically, as me and Amy are going to Cadbury World next week which is up in Birmingham, I wanted to get an in car phone charger. Birmingham is about 150 miles away, so over 2 hours drive easy. So having the phone on for that long would destroy the battery and leave me without directions. Hence the power. Lots of it.

We went to Bluewater to get it as they had some good priority moments on there. Didn't use any as it turns out all the ones I wanted I didn't need.. Like there was a free pair of flip flops but they'd run out.. And 10% off in O2 but they had no in car chargers.. 

Amy got some sharpies on a really good offer. Usually £16.99.. Get them for &6.99 with any pencil case. Got a tiny one for £2.00 so it all worked out well. It's a 24 pack as well so that's even better!

Then I went to work. Bah.

Thanks for reading, have a good weekend! Blog you later.

Day 40
This is totally the best name for a DJ. You wouldn't ask him to play Barbie Girl would you?


No comments:

Post a Comment