Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wednerdsday

I said nerds day not because I did anything nerdy but because its geek week on YouTube and there's a lot of stuff on there right now. Lots of brain enriching awesomeness. 

So me and Amy went back to watching How I Met Your Mother today because we haven't in ages. I'm pretty sure the next season will be out on DVD soon too. We finished up season 2 and made a dent in disk 1 of season 3. It's pretty good. We keep watching some and we've already seen it; then out of no where a complete new one. 

We had these sausages from the coop for lunch, they were amazing. Chorizo. The skin on then was quite tough and then orange stuff would come out. It doesn't make them seem that nice but they really were. My cat wasn't so impressed by them though.. 

My mum asked me to do a thing on Facebook to warn people about an attempted kidnapping and now it's got over 400 shares.. That's crazy I must say. At least the word is getting out there.

And I had work. Meh.

Thanks for reading! Blog you later.

Day 38
Bought these at the coop today. Cake bears. Chocolate inside them. Tasty. Feel a little bit bad because its like killing a cute thing. A tasty cute thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment