Wednesday 14 August 2013

The ICC

So I still haven't got enough time to give you something half decent about Birmingham but I have had work today.. I shall have to try and type something up during the day and finish it at night. That sounds like a good idea. 

Day 45
For now, I shall leave you with another picture from Birmingham. This is the ICC and we had no idea what it really was. It was just a really impressive building. We were too scared to walk inside because there seemed to be lots of business people wondering around.. We found this place after we had been to the Sea Life Centre and we had time left on the parking. I always thought where I lived wasn't countryside but.. Going to a city like Birmingham made me feel really small, so many big buildings everywhere. Strange feeling to be honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment