Sunday 25 August 2013

Rain..



So as you may or may not know, we went to Chessington yesterday - Saturday if you aren't reading this on Sunday. I won't go into a lot of detail because we are going again on Thursday and I'd like to go into more detail about it then because we sort of got rained out yesterday.. We got there at about half 9 and it was drizzling and we thought nothing of it.. We ended up leaving about 2 because it was pouring it down. We were soaked. It was ridiculous. We still got to do most of the rides but some were't running properly because of the rain and what not.. We plan to do them all properly on Thursday weather permitting. Oh well.

We then decided to all go back to mine, by all I mean me Amy and Mr Tate. We thought we could watch some films, have general good times and stuff. We watched Inception, I am pretty sure I understood it - I know people say you need to watch it more than once but I'm pretty sure that I got it. I would like to watch it again because it was very good anyway. 

Amy made macaroni cheese for tea, she made the sauce herself and everything. It was really tasty. It was quite rich because there was a lot of cheese but I love cheese. There was also bacon - and bacon is bacon. It was very good. I want some more right now. I was full up but there was some leftover and I managed to squeeze that in as well.

As for today, we went to the cinema to see We Are The Millers and it was fantastic. It was another genuinely funny film which was nice. I won't spoil anything for anyone so.. Yeah. Definitely go and see it. 

That's where I'll leave it today. Bank holiday tomorrow, something interesting will happen I'm sure. Blog you later.

Day 57
So this should portray how wet we actually got.. My jacket weighed a tonne after all the rain had got in to it. It is still drying now I'm pretty sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment