Wednesday 27 February 2013

Quickie Post

Thought I should chuck something up on here before I go to work and don't get a chance to because I want to try and at least do this once a day if not more.

So what have I done today? Well first things first I picked up my girlfriend (www.pixelamy.blogspot.co.uk check her blog out) and we went to my place of work to by a newspaper. I work in a medium sized co-op store and that's where I'm going to be from 4-10pm today, exciting stuff. 

Once I got home my mum had been clearing out her room and found some of my old art stuff from when I was doing my GCSEs including an origami book with paper. I thought I would see if I could still do it and as you can see.. I am a tiny bit rusty but I'm sure with more practice the crane won't look so spazzy. The one on the left is supposed to be a tortoise if you can make it out! Then I played a couple of hours of Dead Space 3 for more to add to my other blog just for gaming - www.matttalksgaming.blogspot.co.uk - and then spent a couple of hours typing and researching my latest post on there. While I was playing, pixelamy wrote a post about Wreck It Ralph which we went to see for our two year anniversary - you should check it out and leave her some love because she is awesome.


After that we decided to grab some lunch and our tradition on a Wednesday lunch time is to have pasta bake which is yummy and watch a film alongside. Recently we have been rewatching the entire Harry Potter series and are currently on the 7th film - Deathly Hallows Part 1 - and its still as good as the first time I saw it. I still find it strange how J K Rowling had to send the books to about 3-4 different publishers before someone accepted it! Bet the other companies are biting themselves now..

After that it was time for Amy to go to work and then I have ended up back here doing this before I head off to work! On the way home from dropping her off I noticed how people who live down my road always drive in the middle of the road until there is another car. I've only noticed it today because I have somewhere to right down and share my thoughts with whoever is currently on the other end of a computer screen/mobile phone hopefully enjoying this! It makes no sense as my road is easily big enough to fit two cars down it and I always stick to my side. Maybe its a habit I will grow into as I get more driving experience but for.. One side is enough for me.

Something to look out for later, I am going to be adding pictures of all of my art work onto here somehow or my Google+. I currently have the pictures on my flickr which are being played as a slideshow on my other blog. I may do the same on here unless I find a more interesting way to share it. I am planning to get back into my drawing as I have had some time off from it but have found new inspiration from playing some games I've had for a while such as Max Payne 3. I am currently working on Anima from Final Fantasy 10, you can see my progress with this image so far. This shouldn't take a couple more hours to finish and then it'll be up for you guys to see. Fun fact - turns out Anima is a girl. Quite the looker if you ask me.

For my post tomorrow I think I shall talk about my school trip in year 11 to Iceland which was amazing. Let me know in a comment down below where the best place is that you have visited. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment