Monday 3 February 2014

Chinese

Day 218
So I'm pretty sure it's just a universal thing when ordering a Chinese - you get too much. Then again Chinese food is really filling anyway but you always seem to have a tonne left over. Or breakfast. It's like payng for two meals in one. I had chicken chow mein and the spring roll is a duck spring roll. Anyone who knows me personally will probably be surprised because I love ducks and generally refuse to eat duck. They're too nice - chickens are evil and out number us 6-1 so.. Eat them to stop the uprising. I tried it. I hate to say I liked it. Ducks are just awesome in life and death. A thank you to Amy as this picture is taken with her phone - mine keeps crashing upon open the camera app.. Not very useful for taking a picture everyday for a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment