Tuesday 11 March 2014

9oz

Fancied going out for dinner today and we went to the Fayre and Square in Larkfield as they have a new menu. It's a very good menu I will have you know.

They way they've done it is.. Basically no matter what you buy it'll be on offer with something else; this means you're constantly saving little bits of money here and there. Two we had a two course meal with a side for under £25 which I think you'll agree is pretty good. 

I like how it's all set up also as you can walk in and pick a table; order at your own leisure. I was opting to have a 16oz gammon steak but unfortunately.. They were all out. I went for the 9oz instead which was still pretty dam big. Also amazing. Yes. Definitely amazing. I only just managed to finish it so maybe the 16oz wouldn't have been the best idea.. But I'm sure I could've found room for it. 

Day 254
Kinder Eggs can be awesome or a bit.. Disappointing. I always remember this from when I was little; you'd never know what you were going to get. Me and Amy got some as they were on offer for Easter and we've had a mix of odd paint brushes to wind up cars or elastic band powered ones. The most recent addition is this little fella here. I like that it came with a backdrop because it's the little things like that which make it interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment