Sunday 16 March 2014

Members Day

Went to Thorpe park today. They did a pass holders weekend and being a pass holder thought I would join in - honestly very glad I that I did. 

It was open between 10-5 and we got there at about half 10; the car park was only about half full. The best thing about today was the queue times - the longest time we had to wait was about 20 minutes for Storm Surge. We chose to wait that long as we had just eaten and thought it'd be best to let it all settle.

On average the queue times throughout the day were 5-10 minutes. That's it. We went on a lot of rides multiple times such as Swarm which was also free to go on backwards. Usually; I thinks it's £6 to go backwards. It was a shame as some rides were not working but I guess they ran into problems yesterday..

Saw.. The queue was so short they said just climb over the chain to go back on it again. I only went on it once because I hate it; I had to have my eyes closed the entire way around otherwise my stomach would just jump around in me. Doesn't make me feel good. Amy and Tate went on 3 times in a row but why not? Pass holder days are awesome.

Day 259
Courtesy of a Mr Tate. An action shot of Tidal Wave hitting the water - just incase you couldn't tell. Tate was making use of his phones camera which takes loads of photos by holding the button. He managed to catch a double rainbow and the flames from Swarm. We didn't actually go on Tidal Wave.. But we didn't fancy getting that wet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment