Monday 3 March 2014

Three Piece

I had a steak today. My first steak. It was interesting. I went medium rare because anything less than that.. I may as well up and bite a cow myself. I had it as part of a platter so I had a gammon steak, sausage and chicken breast with it. This was just incase I didn't like steak - wouldn't have wanted to waste money on something I had no idea about. We went to a Harvester for a friends birthday and it was all in all very good; just a very odd slipper floor.. 

Day 246
This is my new suit. It's super awesome and comfy and that's the most accurate description of it. Only downside is that it's dry clean only.. Just not as convenient is all. I really wanted a three piece suit just for that little bit extra on occasion; even if I don't use the waistcoat much it's nice to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment