Sunday 12 October 2014

4-1=3

Day 466, 467 and 468
So I am doing another triple. It's only the second I've done but it was Amy's birthday weekend so I was givng all my attention to her. Mostly. Sometimes. 

So, Amy opened her card up and this is what she found!


Two tickets to see Wicked at the Apollo in London! She's always wanted to see it, I managed to to when I was younger with the school. It was just as good, if not better as when I saw it the first time. The seats were great, we could see everything without and heads of poles in the way. Here's a picture of the theatre which was lovely, right next to the station.


We knew it was close to the station but.. We literally got off the train and see outside and it was right there. We had a Maccy D's. It was tasty. All in all it was a great day out. Then there's today.. I ended up killing wasps.


No comments:

Post a Comment