Sunday 26 October 2014

More Weekendy Things

Day 480, 481 and 482
It's only another classic weekend post. 

I say weekend, although this includes Friday. Now I don't really count this as the weekend as it is still part of the working week. It is officially recognised by a lot of businesses as the weekend but.. Each to their own and what not. 

Friday night we had a lovely pasta bake. Nothing fancy, just out the jar and into the oven, I know their like minimal effort but hey, it's good stuff.

We proceeded to the cinema to see Love Rosie which I thought was going to be quite girly. It was - but I enjoyed it. It was still quite funny, there was a guy on his own next to us which I found odd.. And he kept blurring out commens loudly such as 'of course you are.' What you see below is a free bowl which you get when buying two chocolate bags, I went magic stars and biscuit M&Ms. 


We popped into Maidstone for a bit on Saturday. Had a wander, and a McDonalds. As you do. We were supposed to be viewing a flat but that fell through, problem with.. Getting in.. Which is obviously problematic with a viewing. The only thing I don't like about Maidstone this time of year is how busy it is. It is busy enough throughout the year but when you've got everyone crammed in for Christmas shopping then.. Dang. A Christmas shop has popped up down Fremlins as they do. 

Popped into Asda on the way home, got some bits of tea etc. I also bought this shirt. I love Ghostbusters, and am a little nervous about this reboot type thing they're planning. I am all up for a third one and have nothing wrong with an all female cast but - I really don't know. Just hope they don't try and make it a modern comedy. Keep it the same as before, and now one of the original writers is no longer there.. Despite this it is the 30 year anniversary so I get new merchandise - happy times.


And we watched Strictly. Whilst eating our tea which was some buffalo wings. They were pretty tasty. We have been getting ribs and stuff recently which we've never really done before. I now want to try and make my own pulled pork which would be awesome; buying it anyway is tasty. I want to pop in a slow cooker for an entire day so it just falls to pieces.

Today we chilled mainly. Enjoyed the extra hours sleep. I played some Borderlands and Destiny. We also went out for tea to Prezzo as we haven't been in such a long time. I tried something new for my main - chicken, asparagus and mushroom risotto. It was good. Like; so good. I want more now. I really had a craving for some crunchy veggies and I knew asparagus was.. Not that I've ever had it before. Worth it!

The third picture I will share with you today is of the shadow made by the window. We've popped decorations on which basically stick straight into the window like gel. Then they peel off ready to be used again next year. It flipped around the word boo to be the right way around - bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment