Sunday 19 October 2014

Weekend 3's

Day 473, 474 and 475
I don't really understand why I like doing these triple posts. They feel like a nice way to round off and recap the weekend. Plus it frees me up a little if I am out Friday/Saturday night because I'm not worried about a 3G connection. You'll be surprised, it's not everywhere. Edge sucks.

Anyway, I have borrowed two pictures from the interwebs for this one and you'll see what when we get to it. The first I will go with is one that has literally no relevance to the weekend it. It's just majestic as something. Something replaces a word which I will stop myself posting on here.


Just look at that pug. Me and Amy really want a sausage dog in the future, they're always so happy and sausage like. And cute - I think that's more appropriate than sausage like.

This second picture explain itself!


A Gogglebox book! I can't quite tell if it is official, I am pretty sure it's all genuine stuff in there but it doesn't appear to be from Channel 4 themselves. It's got a load of quotes and actual stories about the families involved which is interesting. It's strange because they are just normal people reacting as anyone would. Saying it like that - the show should really not be popular on paper. Who cares? It works. I love it. Plus, we got it for £9 instead of £19. 

Watched Doctor Who and I really liked it. Like, a lot. This episode really caught my attention, the story of it and all that jazz. I really liked the CGI for the creatures that were created. I also like that you can see the conflict that is going between the characters where Clara is becoming more like him - desensitised to it all. And Scott Mills can't dance, but darn it I love it.

This last picture is also borrowed but the actual picture does it more justice. 


Love me some Borderlands - and you can actually play as CL4P-TRP. And he is awesome, his special ability looks at your current situation and then mimics another characters ability, so you never know what is going to happen. It's the classic experience that you got from the others, funny and inappropriate a lot of the time! I don't know why there was so little in terms of advertising. I guess they just trusted their fan base to buy it. Worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment