Saturday 4 October 2014

Cookie!

Day 459 & 460
Hello again. Sorry it's another double. It just appears that sleeping on a Friday night is getting easier.. Sleeping pattern? Something I've never had before. I don't like it. All nighters, Woop!

So today, we went to Maidstone. Despite the torrential rain. It was pretty heavy, we did the fun thing if managing to drive through the rain. So we drive in, it was heavy, came out the other side and no rain - for those of you who have no clue what I actually mean by that. I was hoping it would have made Maidstone a bit quieter but.. All it did was force everyone into shops. Including food places - everywhere was massive queues and no where to sit; it's not like you can go and eat somewhere outside on a rainy day! Also, I was worried as Amy was buying bath bombs.. Which are activated by water.. And we're only being protected by paper. Luckily, we did not lather.

We went to Fayre and Square for lunch/tea as we were happily full up for the entire day from there. It's always cheap there, obviously not the best quality food but for the price it's tasty. I obviously had gammon. Basically everything on the menu is part of a deal so you're going to save money some how somewhere. As you can see down below.. We ended up taking home a cookie dough pizza. Yup. No you can't have some. Go get your own.

Been playing Destiny of course, was very lucky today.. Got an exotic weapon from a legendary engram and it's amazing! Exotic hand cannon is the way to go! For PvE.. Not so much PvP. 

I think Dr Who is getting into it's stride again. I really enjoyed this weeks one compared to the last couple, it actually made sense, and the graphics of the thing that happened was pretty awesome.. I like to remain vague. Spoilers. It's not fair. 

I am also trying to plait Amy's hair.. As she can't. It's not like I can any better but it's better than nothing I guess? She said it was good. I think my feelings are being protected.




No comments:

Post a Comment