Wednesday 11 December 2013

11-12-13

I watched me some films today. Let me tell you about them.

So first I watched Sinister because I really wanted to go and see it in the cinema but never did. It was interesting and I could definitely see it being scary if I wasnt distracted and it being day light n'all. I like that horror films actually do research into the background of the horror stories they are showing. A lot of films just make up random stuff as and when it fits the story so that things make sense. Not that I want what happens in the film to be real.. The ideas are historically accurate.

I also watch Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. It was pretty awesome. The only thing that annoyed me which is a classic problem with action films is that the main characters get really hyped up and act all cocky.. Blah blah blah.. But then in most of the fight scenes they get beaten up a lot and win on a whim. When I watch an action film I want the main characters to kick some stuff like in Taken - he doesn't mess around. Just gets the job done. Still a good film though - I like how a traditional children's story was transformed into a more adult - quite gory - action film.

Thanks for reading peoples - blog you later. As always.

Day 163
A very old picture - not the easiest thing to see either. It was a universal 100 years cover with the app looking at King Kong. Pretty awesome - this is probably first when augmented reality was being used commercially. 


No comments:

Post a Comment