Monday 9 December 2013

Breakers

So I spent this morning floating around some breakers yards with my dad looking for a window switch for my car as it had broken. No luck.. So we thought we would just have a look at the wires to see if one was loose or something.. Turns out a tiny little bit plastic had snapped off! Fixed it with blue tac - because that's what we do. Man stuff. Screwdrivers. Yeah.

I also watched Cabin In The Woods today as it has been highly recommended to me by a lot of people and uhh.. Yeah. That really caught me by surprise. I really enjoyed it but I don't think it should fall so deeply into the horror category.. But I guess everyone's levels of horror are different. I was very surprised when all of these mythical and magical creatures appeared and started tearing the place up! Plus Thor is in it. By that I mean the actor who plays Thor.. Thor.

Thanks, here's a picture. Worth a thousand words so technically there is over 100,000 words on my blog. Boom. Blog you later.

Day 161
So I was just looking through my pictures and I forgot I did this today. One of the cars we wanted to look at was too high up so.. I just aimed my phone and spammed the photo button and managed to get some good clear shots. Unfortunately it's not what we were looking for so for now; this can act as a momento on here.


1 comment:

  1. I went to a breakers to get most of my car parts but I ended up getting everything online for less than £100!

    ReplyDelete