Tuesday 3 December 2013

Parcel..

So I sat in at Amy's for about 4 hours today waiting for a parcel.. That should have most definitely turned up as she paid for one day delivery after ordering it in the morning yesterday.. Nothing! All day! It's not so much the bother of it not turning up just.. That I had to stay all day. It's not a problem but it's the principle. 

It did give me a chance to watch This Is 40 which I really enjoyed. It was actually funny and the type of thing you'd feel uncomfortable watching with your parents.. That kind of funny. The oldest daughter in the movie did what I did and crammed the whole of Lost into a couple of weeks and I could relate to it and I found it quite strange.. And very unbelievable that she understood it first time. You have to watch it more than once unless you do research on the Internet. Or cheating. I call that cheating.

Thanks for reading peoples. Blog you later, of course.

Day 156
Amy got a nice little Simon's Cat Callander for school and this was the little tag that came with it. It's rather cute if I do say so myself! I also like the kitten. Kitties.


No comments:

Post a Comment