Tuesday 17 December 2013

8th Season

I actually managed to record two videos of Isaac today. It wasn't the smoothing of runnings.. The first one I started and got half way through and then was attacked by a fly. It wouldn't go away. Bzzzzz! So I had to move somewhere else. Finished that one up. Started the second recording - phone call half way through lasting about 20-30 minutes. Sod's law! Just got to edit them. I'm pretty sure I am going to have across to a lot of quiet time this week so I might record in bulk then edit and upload over a couple of days. Maybe. We'll see how it goes. 

You. Buy me Dexter season 7 and/or 8. Thanks, k bye.

We had Pizza Hut for tea as we were out on the hunt for Christmas jumpers. Well Amy was. We had the usual pizza but tried the bacon garlic bread starter. It had bacon so it's just instantly good. Totes. It was so tasty, was nice to see our favourite Hut busier than usual. They're also doing this prize thing but you can't open the thing they give you.. You have to go back next year to claim it. There's a free car up for grabs so yeah! Plus you get pizza both times. Good.

Breaking Bad is just ahhhhhh so good! I can see why everyone hyped it up so much. Just can't stop watching - it's like chain smoking but with awesome tv and time constraints. 

Thanks for reading y'all. Blog you later.

Day 169
We were in Maidstone today and this had dropped in price so boom! We're up to date with How I Met Your Mother and we actually decided to watch some more.. 2 seasons down and 6 more to go.. That's a lot of TV but challenge accepted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment