Monday 2 December 2013

Good ol' game

So I knew I was getting close to the end of my Xbox live gold membership and I was planning to cancel it so I could buy prepaid cards from shops - it's just that little bit cheaper. Turns out I had a free month applied to my account which stopped the auto renew so I didn't have to call.. Funny how things work out. Last time I called I got stuck on hold for far too long! So I shopped around and Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's were all looking at £38. Still cheaper but not by much. I ended up going to Game which was a great deal. £33.99 for 12 months of live and Fable Heroes, Ms Splosion Man and The Maw all for free! Also 3 months access to some sports channels but I don't really think I'll need that.. I have no idea about sports. Needless to say that worked out rather well. I'm not sure how long this offer is going on for but.. It's worth it if you're coming to the end of your subscription also. 

Pen burst in my pocket. Dam. Yeah. Life.

I also cancelled my LoveFilm today - I really picked it don't get me wrong but.. I'm was basically spending £5 a month waiting for the series of Dexter and Walking Dead to go and I don't think that'll be anytime soon. Apparently Netflix have them so I might see if I can get me a free trial over there and see how that is. Who knows, all of them have different things. All we need now is one person with lots of money to bring them all together under one service - now that would make a ton of money.

I'm kind of glad it's cold, I get to wear my 'Russian' hat without feeling odd.

Thanks for reading. Blog you later peoples.

Day 155
Here is Squish in my hat. It's more on his shell than his head..




No comments:

Post a Comment