Monday 16 December 2013

Inconspicuous

I know it's a bit late for me to be jumping on the Breaking Bad band wagon but hell I am. I'm watching it through and I have pretty much watched 2 series already and it's so good. Just awesome. It's genius how it can from making you feel emotional for the characters to heart stopping action. I had been debating buying it on DVD as I had heard so much good about this but I never did incase I didn't like it. I still really just want to see what happens in Dexter..

I actually wrapped nearly all of my presents today. Only got little bits left. I got that horrible panicy feeling when u couldn't find one of my presents because.. Where else could it have gone!? Under a magazine - oh yeah. 

I'm back on my DS after a stint of not playing it.. I'm at the tedious points in the game but it's now quite rewarding so. Maybe I'll put my creations to good use one day.

Thanks for reading. Internet - insert cat picture. Standard. Blog you later.

Day 168
Cats are usually quite good at noticing things.. Like for example when my cat is sitting next to the door. He will notice as soon as you are near it because he thinks he's getting in. Today.. He was either ignoring us or looking at something - we couldn't see a thing. Who knows. Made him jump when he did realise we existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment