Wednesday 4 March 2015

Another Stitch

Hi there, I will start with a little explanation because I have no shared anything for a couple of days.. Got some private stuff going on at the moment so of course I then don't have time to post on here but not to worry, pictures can always be provided in a back log. Makes it a little bit longer eh?

I won't be doing a very long one today just where I have completely forgotten to take any pictures but I have managed to find a couple. So why not? Make it a three piecer for the middle of week.

Day 609
I will start right here me do thinks, because we were on our way past a Sainsbury's so we popped in. I have never played Disney Infinity but I have been told it is quite interesting in terms of how the game works and is made.. And really naughty because they make you continue spending £10 a pop on new characters for extra content.. It is like extravagant downloadable content really. This here - would be the only one I would consider buying of course.


Another Stitch! I would be happy buying him because he is him so yeah. I really want to get a tie with him on but the only one I can find.. Appears to be a custom one so it is not available to buy. The only other thing I can think is having one made, you can use sites like Zazzle to make ties and then if people buy them.. You can get a cut as you made the design.. So that might be an idea. For all the other crazy male office based Stitch fan boys.. That sounds like a horrendously niche market.. But yeah if you haven't heard of Zazzle there you go. They do most clothes so yeah.

Day 610
I have showed you some of our crusades with Happy Meals recently and we managed another two new ones from the Sean the Sheep collection. We must have all of them soon.. Not that we actually want them but if you are getting a toy you may as well get different ones.. Where's the fun in not?


These two are really random.. The scooter is supposed to be use for carrots and dip - it does actually wheel around and then falls over quite a lot.. Without any obvious reason for it. The other is a mixer.. Well I say that loosely because it is pretty flimsy so I don't see it being able to mix a lot. I am just saying.

Random fact - I actually upload all my pictures to Facebook to a private album not viewable by anyone. That way I can add them on here much easier! You so wanted to know that.

Day 611
My last picture is from Sky News as Canadian's have been 'Spocking' bank notes in homage to Leonard Nimoy.


Whilst I agree it is not the best idea.. I am enjoying the bank notes a lot. I guess they might be worth extra one day when that money isn't printed anymore and we trade using galactic units. Pah.

Thanks, as always, blog you later.
matttalkslife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment