Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wednesday

I thought I would go quite minimalist with the title today, simple and straight to the point - and also highly accurate at the time of me tapping my fingers on my phone. Also accurate once a week from now until whenever. 

How've you been? I've been okay, thanks for hypothetically asking that question in your mind! 

I am rather jealous of America because they get a lot of TV first and I would really quite like it the same time - if not before hand. Today they had a new episode of Catfish which is a show that Amy introduced me to. It's a show about people who meet and fall in love with the idea of the person on the other end. The show then looks into all the odd things and gets the pair to meet - which obviously has a real mix of outcomes, sometimes the person is not real. It's really interesting. We have to wait until Monday, my oh my!

I really need to catch up with The Walking Dead because they have new episodes coming out and I am still lagging behind to before the half season split! I have been unintentionally told of one death.. And also heard that there is possibly another, I really need to catch up. Falling behind sucks as everyone is talking about it but then again it gives the opportunity for a binge session! 

I have recently stopped watching YouTube videos which is a pretty bit deal for me. I used to watch YouTube all the time, maybe too much. I am now in a Twitch phase where I enjoy watching the live reactions and how they play to crowd.. It is really a different experience, even completely different to watching a stream uploaded to YouTube, something you can't simulate from that live capture.. Despite the 20 second delay..

Fancy some pictures?

Day 623
Asda are pretty Gnome crazy this spring it would appear.


Ive actually had this on my phone for a while. Asda have taken no time to get their spring stock into gear, with lots of different things for your gardens - I say your as I do not have one currently.. They have these large gnomes for £25 and then smaller ones in ranges of sizes.. I have never seen someone with one in their trolly but I am assuming they are being bought, I would personally go for a zombie gnome which you can Google and have a little nerd yelp about. 

Stop autocorrecting me phone! I always find my strange vocabulary choices get phased out by my phone.. Maybe it is trying to keep me to 'proper' English. Conspiracy! 

Day 624
I am pretty sure I mentioned the vouchers before.. Either way, hear they are fanned out like a pro card dealer.


It's really nice as you get a good range of different vouchers, two in all for each park. One gets a friend in for only £10 which is pretty decent drop from the usual admission price. There are als vouchers for money off of fast track which I can see being useful to us if we went possibly during school holidays. People give you such dirty looks when you get to fast track.. I never understand why because anyone can do that if they want to pay the extra money.

I remember when we went to Chessington when I was younger, I think it was for my brother birthday.. And we got fast track. They are supposed to tick you off to say you've used it up, but we went around again and the guy let us through even though he recognised us and still didn't tick us off! Queues are so annoying but we all complain in an orderly fashion, because we are British! 

That was something I noticed in America, unless there was a distinct queuing system, it was a free for all, just get in where you could. I did not enjoy that - I like be some queuing! 

Thanks for reading as always peoples, feel free to pop me an email! The opportunity for first published email is still available.. Of course..
matttalkslife@gmail.com

Also, check out this blog here, by someone I know!
www.anxietyversusme.blogspot.com 

Blog you later peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment