Thursday 14 August 2014

Day Two

Day 408
We sort of went all around the houses today. And by houses - I mean shops. We decided to Skype people this morning so we thought we'd just go to some shops and see what we could find. The first place we went to was Super Target which is like a huge supermarket that sells everything. Food, clothes, books, sports stuff, bakery.. Other stuff as well.

There was a GameStop there as well which I was very excited for. I could get an Xbox One for £399! It's crazy! 

We then went to a Wallmart which had the widest variety of Ben and Jerry's we have seen so far. We bought two new flavours, candy floss and also brownie cheesecake.. That's a thing. 

We then came back to the Villa and had Mac and cheese which was really nice. One was jalapeƱo flavour so it had a subtle luck. 

We also went to two different malls today.. Malls.. Still sounds strange I am not going to lie. Luckily they were only 10 or so miles away which was nice. Didn't buy too much.. I'm not sure what I was expecting as it just shops in another country. But the second we went to, I think it was Millenia, was really fancy. The too floor was just like.. Ahhh. 

So for tea we went to Wendy's which is our first time eating out in America. I know it took a little while but it was so good. We had this bacon burger thing which I can't remember the name of.. But the cashier hit on me. Said I had nice eyes and called my name and waved as I left. Yup.

Came back to the villa, had a swim. Fed some duckies. And now watching TV. 


No comments:

Post a Comment