Friday 22 August 2014

Website?

Day 416
Bit later than I would've liked.. Getting close to the old midnight cut off.. *dramatic music*.. You get the idea.

Today was quite a relaxed day in all honesty. Spent the mouning lounging around, started some packing so we could work out if we needed an extra bag. We do - especially after today. The main activity was shopping for stuff to take home with us. Sweets, biscuits, cake mixes.. Bits and bobs. We have about 10KG of loveliness which will be sorely missed once consumed. This is all going in my holdall which was previously my hand luggage.. I am now going to use a backpack instead. Saves us buying an extra bag.

Yes I went swimming. Of course.

Had Taco Bell for tea. We were planning on getting something from Checkers but we got there.. And there's no where to sit. It's either drive through or you order at a window, and then get given the food at another one. You can sit on their outside tables but the weather didn't look too confident in itself.. So we went to get Taco Bell. It was a good choice.

We think we have solved our problems for Sea World and Busch Gardens - fast track as we would call it. Compared to England, it's not that expensive, about $20 each for one fast track on each ride. Cuts your queue time by 90% (apparently) and should allow us to try everything we want to do. We are hoping this means we will get most stuff done, starting with Busch Gardens as apparently the rides can't operate when it's raining for safety reasons etc.. And thunderstorms are due this weekend; we seem to get a lot of noise and flashes but no rain? I like it but it is confusing to my English brain. 

So - website. Saw a site called Wix advertised on TV. Giving it a try, it's free web hosting and is all HTML5 editing. You can add anything pretty much so I am looking forward to playing with it. Obviously, the blog will still be there, on blogger and possibly then transferred over to that site.. Where I am not paying it has the adverts for the site but.. It'll let me expand. I can do this on Blogger just with less in terms of customisation. You'll see what happens when I do. Hopefully it'll be great. It has a submissions sectin which I hope will get the interaction up.. Watch this space.

And yes - I was using Safari. My Google Plus is auto logged in on there so yeah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment