Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ice Cream

Day 407
So today is day one or America. Technically.. I missed out yesterday because of the time difference.. Here it is 22:20 as a read it where as it is the early hours of the morning back home. Crazy stuff. Basically done a 24 hour day without meaning to. Couldn't sleep on the flight, it was too hard. Can't sleep sitting up.

The flight itself was okay. 9 hours with a load of new film releases. I watched Noah, 300 and Captain America 2. Pretty good. Good wasn't bad either. Getting through the terminals at Gatwick was rather quick.. Like.. 20 minutes? Then we queued at the other end for about an hour. Then the bulags disappeared for another half hour.. Then I had to drive on the wrong side of the road! What is this? Very nice at though. I will put some pictures up at some point. 

We went to a shop. And look at this display. I love ice cream. And look at it all - ahhhhh. And it was BOGOF!

Anyway. Sleep time. Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment