Sunday 31 August 2014

Topper

Day 426
I remember I always used to think that it the end of the weekend when I heard the Antiques Roadshow music on the TV. Now I have a TV in my room, I don't get that prompt so I get it when I realise I have work tomorrow. Same effect. Yeah.

I streamed for about 3-4 hours today with the capture card. You can find me at www.twitch.tv/iimaticus. I think there is a way to turn on uploading your streams so there is always stuff there.. But I am still learning with all this. I will start making YouTube videos soon as well, just scared about commentating so I might just start uploading.. See how it goes. 

We went to La Tasca today, at Bluewater. This is the first time going on our own as a two and our second overall. Today we thought we would choose 3 dishes each and then eat that way rather than sharing. So we can try more stuff. I had prawns in a garlic and chilli 'sauce' which was a pool of oil.. Very nice though despite the tails being left on. I also had chicken and chorizo cooked in a white wine sauce which is awesome. Finally, pork cheek which comes on a bed of skinny fries. The best way I can describe pork cheeks is like jerky, but super soft. It's hard to pick up because it just falls apart as it is slow cooked. Amy had the chicken dish as well, with patatas which is potatoes with tomato sauce and some cream. Also encinadas I think they were called? The description said 'stuffed with spicy beef and cheese' but we didn't know what was being stuffed.. It's like a really thin pastry layered up. Good stuff also. Taste card makes it 2 for 1 so we paid for 3. Awesome.

Today's picture is of the Micky Mouse antenna thingy we bought, has a wizards hat. Fantasia I am assuming the reference is to. It's pretty cute, we also have a Perry the platypus one from Phineas and Ferb which I have probably spelt wrong. And Amy giving a thumbs up, a rather excitable one.


No comments:

Post a Comment