Tuesday 26 August 2014

Last Day

Day 420
So today was quite laid back. Just packing, making sure we get everything to take back with us. 

We needed a bit more room as the backpack which was going to be my hand luggage wasn't big enough; we went and bought a new holdall which shall suffice. Also found some a new tie so obviously, I was a happy bunny. Do like me a good tie.

We weren't sure what to do for lunch.. So when in doubt.. Go to Taco Bell. Just because it's cheap, tasty and next to the villa pretty much. Literally 2 minutes down the road. I had this XL burrito thing and it was messy. A tiny hole popped at the bottom so every bite made a mix of meat sauce and veg splat on your hand. Tasty though.

Then just an afternoon of watching Simpsons, some streams. I am doing research into capture settings and thumbnails and bits and bobs for when I get to using the capture card. I don't think I could ever see myself being fully committed to YouTube, I will really enjoy it but I think it's good as a hobby. I think I would get sick of games if I did it as a job. Who knows?

We went to TGI Fridays for tea. Now. The only one that is nearby in England is Bluewater.. Which is also jam packed. The one we went to.. Basically empty. We were very confused, you can tell it makes a lot of money because of the fancy menus and tables and all that jazz. The food was good but we got full up so quickly we had to leave a load. You pay less and get more out here, but you often struggle as you feel like you should be able to finish it.

We got to see the ducks one last time, happy about that. They swam all the way across the lake when they saw Amy outside. Pretty awesome. As has been this holiday. If you get the chance, come out here. You'll love it.

Not 100% sure how tomorrow's blog will work.. As when I would usually do it I'll be at about 40,000 feet so.. I may do a little one in the morning and then fight jet lag to get back into routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment