Tuesday 5 November 2013

A new leaf

Got a sore throat. No idea where it's come from - but sucks. Cough.

I bought Animal Crossing New Lead for the 3DS today - I have a 2DS if I forgot to mention.. I also have Pokemon X version if people want to hit me up.. Yeah ask for my friend code; friend safari and stuffs. I must say I am very impressed with New Leaf and very much look forwards to playing it. From what I can tell there is something new to do everyday and you unlock new things to do as you go along. Everything is also done in real time so it makes it feel a lot more of an accomplishment to do something. Highly recommend!

We also went to Maidstone for a Pizza Hut as we had a 40% of voucher from an email. We had the usual but I managed to draw everyone's attention outside as I spotted a tiny little mouse. Everyone agreed that it was cute as long as it didn't come anywhere near where we were eating.. I understand why. I just wanted to stroke it, was very small.

We parked in Fremlins as their parking machines give change as we didn't have exact monies. For whatever reason the top two floors were blocked off which to me just seems silly.. A 3 story car park where you can only use one level? Waste of space surely! 

Thanks for reading people. I'm going to go catch some fish.. Yeahhhhh! Blog you later.

Day 128
They were putting up the Christmas decorations on fremlins walk and they looked rather lovely - so I took a picture. That is Amy.


No comments:

Post a Comment