Wednesday 27 November 2013

Don't Clone Yourself

I mean don't subject yourself to the film Clone. I'm not saying it was bad but I think it's targeted at a very niche audience as it is a quirky film. The ideas put across in the film are also very controversial and might not be to some peoples taste. 

***SPOILERS***
Here's the basic storyline.. Two children meet until the girl has to move away. She comes back years later and they fall in love. He dies. She clones him, gives birth to him and raises him as his mother. Then when his.. Real mother comes to see him he starts asking questions. He finds out who he is. Then.. Naughty.. Hence the very controversial theme..

I don't think I'd sit down and watch it again but.. I guess it's something else I can say I've watched. 

Thanks for reading. Blog you later!

Day 150
I found it interesting that Siri has to specify that he hasn't tried spaghetti as a food type. I can't think of any other spaghetti in all honesty..


No comments:

Post a Comment